Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ode To Bob....

Computers and cookies, dishes and dinner, That is just really what makes Bob a winner. The romance, the kissing, The phase 2, the wishing. Better than vampires, better than Pride. Strap on, my friend, you are in for a ride. This isn't about me. I know! What a shock, But for friends whose phase 3 is afar, you both rock. On the phone, by the way, I was nosing around, And my dear friend Georgina, her jaw hit the ground. So to you, Georgina, and mostly to Bob, Be careful of schmidtting, and corn on the cob. Although, insists Bob, it won't slow me down, You will need some floss on this side of town.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Dennis and I were talking and we decided that you need to go one step farther with your writing...write a book! Yes we think that you are that good! We love your thoughts and life stories...The title of your book needs to be along the lines of...
    "Scattered Rain"...think about it! We would buy it!

    ReplyDelete